How we aim to minimise risk in your home
Following the release of Government guidelines on Coronavirus and safely working in peoples homes we will now be carrying out the following changes to the way we work -
- Carry out a risk assessment before carrying out work.
- Confirm that neither we nor our customers are displaying, or have been in contact with anyone displaying any symptoms before entering a property.
- Maintaining a 2 meter distance as much as possible during visit.
- Wearing a face-mask and protective gloves during visit when needed.
- Using hand sanitizer where necessary and wiping down commonly used surfaces using an NHS approved anti-viral product before leaving a property.
Extra precautions will be used if clinically vulnerable people are present.
If you would like further information or have special requirements relating to social distancing then please contact us using the form on this page.